GHF electrolytic DC power supply
The DC power supply is an ordinary small power supply for electrolysis, electroplating or other industry use. A voltage regulator is set to regulate the voltage. It has quick-break and over-current detecting and protection functions. It has a simple structure and can be adjusted, used and maintained easily and operated reliably.
II. Denotation of product model
III. Main Technical Parameters
3.1 Environmental conditions: indoor type
3.2 AC input voltage:
3.3 Rated DC output current:
3.4 Adjustment range:
3.5 Rectifying circuit:
IV. Use Conditions
4.1 Altitude ≤ 2,000m;
4.2 Relative humidity of ambient air ≤ 85%;
4.3 Free of explosion hazard and serious corrosion in medium of ambient air;
4.4 Air temperature ≤ +40℃, but ≥-5℃;
4.5 Places without violent vibration and impact.
V. Outlook and structure
The equipment is an upright type. The cabinet is made of optimum sheet steel which is bent and welded. Its exterior surface is treated with electrostatic spray process. It has the advantages of solid structure and beautiful appearance. The cabinet has double doors, which is convenient for internal servicing. All elements are installed inside the cabinet. The lower part is the rectifier transformer and the middle part is the control panel composed of silicon-controlled rectifier elements and control components. For the convenience of operation and observation, all the operating buttons, measuring instruments and indicators are set on the front door of the cabinet. A cable duct or a pad should be set under the cabinet.
VI. Brief description of operating principles (the schematic diagram is attached):
6.1 The power supply employs three-phase bridge rectifier. After air switch, contactor and voltage regulator, the main loop three-phase AC power supply changes into DC power supply after being rectified by the rectifier tube.
VII. Operating Procedures and Instructions
a. Close the air switch ZK. Power indicator HD lights up (red).
b. Press the start button QA. Power indicator HD goes out and running indicator LD lights up (green).
c. Turn the handle of voltage regulator slowly (turn it clockwise and observe corresponding ampere meter and volt
a. Turn the handle of voltage regulator anticlockwise to zero position;
b. Press stop button and the running indicator goes out;
c. Disconnect the air switch.
VIII. Maintenance and Precautions
1. System debugging and adjustment have been done before the equipment leaves the plant, so the equipment complies with technical requirements. There is no need to adjust it before use.
2. Check the machine and elements and components before installation and check if any tightening screws become loose or damaged.
3. Do not make a mistake in the input phase sequence and polarity of output line during wiring; otherwise, there might be short-circuit accident or equipment damage.
4. Installation place of the equipment should comply with use conditions as required. There should be adequate distance between the cabinet and surrounding structures (e.g. wall) for the convenience of operation and inspection.
5. Prevent inversion and violent vibration of the equipment during installation and hoisting. Check elements and components (including screws) inside the cabinet thoroughly after installation to ascertain if any of them are loose, shed or damaged for vibration and impact or affected with damp during transportation. If any, take necessary actions.
6. The equipment has been tested and debugged before leaving the plant. However, it is still necessary to conduct no-load and light-load test before putting it into use to verify whether the equipment is intact and well-conditioned.
7. Make an overhaul regularly of the equipment during normal operation. Normally, it should be shut down and overhauled once a quarter to remove dirt inside the cabinet and check whether the elements are well conditioned.
8. As overload capacity of silicon elements is low, it is not allowed to use the equipment in overloaded condition for a long term.
9. When any element is damaged, it is required to replace another one of the same specifications and model.
10. Where the equipment is not to be used for some time, package it and put it at a dry place indoors.